Cat Surgery Brandon, FL
Surgery for Cats Brandon
We perform many types of surgical procedures, both routine and more advanced. Some procedures are considered outpatient and are discharged in the same day, while others may require a short stay in the hospital.
Our surgical facility utilizes the latest technology in monitoring equipment, surgical instruments, and medical supplies to ensure your cat receives the best care possible. Our fully stocked on-site pharmacy allows for immediate dispersal of the most advanced prescriptions available. The entire surgical team is highly skilled and trained to give your pet the best possible chance for a fast recovery. It is our pledge to find the solution to whatever challenge is presented to us. We will always get you to the next step in your quest for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
We are the largest full service, mixed animal veterinary facility in Hillsborough County, thereby offering the most comprehensive medical and diagnostic treatment options for every member of your family.
If your cat is in need of surgery, here is what you can expect from Care Animal Hospital:
- You will be provided with all patient information prior to surgery including potential risks, outcomes, and post-surgical care
- Anesthesia will be administered by a certified anesthetist
- While in surgery, your cat will be under the supervision of a surgeon and veterinary technicians with the best monitoring equipment available
- You will be notified of your pet’s condition as soon as your cat recovers. The surgeon will contact you directly.
- Your pet will be discharged by a technician with full instructions for post-surgical home care
- A complimentary post-surgical appointment will be made to check the progress of your cat’s recovery.
Contact us – Surgery for Cats Brandon FL
If your cat is in need of a surgical procedure, contact us today at (813) 684-PETS (7387) to discuss your options.
“As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat.”
Ellen Perry Berkley
Cats are wonderfully unique among animals.
It’s hard to tell sometimes whether they’re playing with you – or you’re playing with them. It’s that special bond between you and your cat that makes living with a cat so enjoyable.
And while cats are certainly fun and beautiful companions, we must make sure they are getting the proper medical and nutritional care they need to keep them happy and healthy for the years ahead. Over the past 25 years at Care Animal Hospital, we’ve helped thousands of cats and kittens by protecting them against sickness and disease through routine exams, various tests, and annual vaccinations.
Need to schedule an appointment?
Contact our Brandon veterinary hospital at (813) 684-PETS (7387) to speak with a member of our staff. Your pet will thank you for it!